Why is English so important language?
The agency for public relations and communication has conducted a research in whole Europe, which has shown that English is used in business communication across the continent. Surveys conducted in several countries show that business people in Europe every day use about 30 different English words and they think that the English language is crucial to business success.
Also, the English language is important for the future of Croatia in many fields like business, tourism, politics and education.
- Something about Croatia
Croatia is a country with beautiful nature, an interesting tradition and a rich history. Every traveler can enjoy in many cultural, gastronomic, natural and architectural wonders.
Croatia is a small country, but there you will be able to visit a lot of nature reserves, national parks, nature parks, ethnical villages of eastern Croatia, skiing resorts or enjoy the beautiful Adriatic coast and crystal clear sea. Croatia is a destination that has all the necessary attractions to make your vacation unique and to give you new experiences and unforgettable memories.
Why should you translate Croatian to English?
The same research confirmed the position of the English language, which is undoubtedly regarded as a lingua franca in the Internet environment. Most of the Internet content and communication are written only in English and most respondents have confirmed that they use English in daily searches.
If you look at world famous websites, from any industry, you will see that one of the main factors for their success in foreign markets are their translated contents. Or if you look at the world’s most successful business, you will immediately notice one of their common features: they are all very good at localization and translation jobs.
Translation and localization are the basic processes that allow companies to successfully “pack” their products and services to foreign markets while keeping their recognizability. Localization has become a business necessity. If you want to achieve success on the global market, you need to communicate with customers in the way they interact with each other.
So, here we come to the reason why should you translate Croatian to English. You have nothing to lose, you can only get more.
Interesting facts about the English language
- English is the most widely spoken language in the world
- English is the main language of today’s international communication
- 700 million people speak English as a foreign language
- 400 million people speak English as a native language
- English has the richest vocabulary (over 500,000 words in the Oxford English Dictionary)
- 75% of all Internet content is written in English
- Even 40% of Internet users speak English
- 50% of technical and scientific editions are written in English
Why should you translate English to Croatian?
Some researches show that there is a large number of people who use the mother tongue (native language) most frequently when they’re browsing the Internet. Almost half of the respondents in the research have the feeling of leaking interesting information which are published in other languages that they don’t understand. For that reason, it is very important if you are making some deal or business with people from Croatia to have content in their language. If you translate English to Croatian language, that will mean a lot to Croatian people and maybe it will make them interested in your offers.
The importance of translation in tourism
If you want to attract more guests from all over the world, it’s very important to have translated materials in multiple languages, especially in English. Most people understand English so it’s a stronger possibility that someone will choose your apartment, restaurant and place if you present it in English.
Make your brochures, flyers and websites in English language and attract as many guests as possible. On the other hand, we believe that you also want to attract guests who live in Croatia. For that reason, it’s important to have all the promotional materials in the Croatian language, too.
For example, if you have a website only in English, you should also translate it to the Croatian language. As we mentioned before, that will mean a lot to guests from Croatia. Also, if you have a website only in the Croatian language, you should translate it into English because you will attract a large number of people from all over the world.
GNOSIS translation agency will do it for you!
- We’re gonna translate Croatian to English and help you to attract guests from different countries.
- And we’re gonna translate English to Croatian and help you to attract guests from whole Croatia!
The importance of translation in the business world
It is also substantial in the business world to translate English to Croatian and to translate Croatian to English.
For all documents, offers or websites, translation plays an important role. For example, if you would like to make some kind of business offer it is very helpful to translate it from Croatian to English so you can establish a good deal with your future partner.
Also, there are always additional suitability factors.
For example, if you are only an English speaker and you want to contract with some partners from Croatia, you’ll get an added value if you give them an offer in their language. Here we come to the importance why should you translate English to Croatian.
- Choose GNOSIS agency – let us make a quality translation for you.
- Let us translate English to Croatian.
- Let us translate Croatian to English and let us help you to grow your business!
Translation of documents
In different situations, it is important to translate documents from Croatian to English. If you want to get a job somewhere abroad, you should to translate your personal documents, resume, application and other documentation from Croatian to English. Most employers who accept citizens from other states are looking for all these things only in the English language.
So all you have to do is translate Croatian to English. Actually, it’s all WE have to do. We will make the top quality of every document you need to translate.
In our team we have the educated Croatian translators who speak, write and translate into English really great.
Therefore, Croatian translators translate Croatian to English and study the origin, development and structure of the language. They can translate professional literature, books, articles from magazines, various documents and legal files, business correspondence, ads, press releases, information etc.
Also, Croatian translators can translate meetings and other important events into different multiple languages. Professional translation requires an education and a specific specialization which our translators have. They can also translate English to Croatian.
Don’t choose online Croatian translators because maybe you will not get a good translation quality. Choose Croatian translators from our GNOSIS agency for the top quality and service. We also have authorized Croatian translators / interpreters (court interpreters). Who are the authorized translators / interpreters?
We all know what a ‘translator’ means, but our clients often ask who are “authorized translators” and what are they doing. To clarify: they are authorized to make verified translations – translations with the signature and stamp of the interpreter so that your translation can be officially recognized in various institutions.
Choose the GNOSIS translation agency
- In the GNOSIS translation agency, we believe that the best way for a successful business is to make our clients satisfied. Therefore, we approach every translation project responsibly, pay maximum attention to the quality of translation and meet with agreed deadlines.
- We offer you standard written translations, certified translations (court interpreters), verbal translations (consecutive and simultaneous translation). We also offer text correction services (proofreading).
- We offer you professional translation services for most of the world’s languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Slovenian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Dutch Swedish, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese …
- We translate all types of texts: contracts, catalogs, brochures, offers, business documents, user manuals, print books, scientific papers, etc.
- If you would like to know what the price of your translation would be, please send your text to email@example.com and we will send you a non-binding offer soon.
Contact us for a free quote! | GNOSIS Translation Agency | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org